Indulgence meets coziness in these irresistible Maple Cinnamon Cookies. Aromatic spices dance with the rich sweetness of maple syrup, creating a symphony of flavors that instantly transport you to a cozy autumn day. Get ready to delight your taste buds and satisfy your sweet tooth with these delectable maple cinnamon treats.
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 cup salted butter, chilled and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon of maple flavoring
- Add the flour, sugar, cinnamon, and butter together in a large mixing bowl.
- With an electric mixer on medium speed, combine ingredients until the dough forms pea sized balls
- Add 1/4 cup maple syrup, egg, maple flavoring, and mix to combine.
- Chill the ball of dough in the fridge for 30-60 minutes.
- Combine 3 tablespoons of sugar and 1 tablespoon of cinnamon into a bowl.
- Roll chilled dough into small balls, and then roll them in the cinnamon sugar mixture to coat them.
- Place 2 inches apart on a prepared cookie sheet, and use a fork to flatten slightly.
- Use a pastry brush to lightly brush the cookies with the remaining maple syrup.
- Bake a 325 degrees for about 13 – 17 minutes.