Luke is a Product Specialist at our Langley location and he is going to be cooking up some breakfast burritos today in an RV! Follow along to try this recipe on your next camping trip!
- Yogurt of choice
- Berry Jam
- Fresh blueberries, strawberries, and / or raspberries.
Line the bottom of the yogurt cups with fresh blueberries, and top with yogurt. Add granola, and a spoonful of berry jam. Top with more yogurt, granola, and a fresh raspberry for garnish!
- Sweet Onion
- Green Pepper
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Chipotle Sauce
- Slice the onion and peppers, and add them into a frying pan. Sauté until soft and fragrant!
- Remove the vegetables from the pan, butter the pan, add the egg and scramble it.
- Cook your bacon and sausage. While that cooks, slice up the avocado and tomato.
- Create your burritos! Add eggs, vegetables, tomato, avocado, sausage, bacon and cheddar cheese. Top with chipotle sauce, and wrap it up. Place into a frying pan on low / medium heat to melt the cheese inside, and enjoy!
- Chipotle spice
- Salt / Pepper
Mix together 1/4 cup of mayo, 1/8 teaspoon of chipotle powder, and a dash of salt and pepper.
Keep On Cooking With Luke Below!
Luke is a Product Specialist at our Langley location and he is going to be cooking up pulled pork sandwiches with mexican street style corn in an RV! Follow along to try this recipe on your next camping trip!Keep reading