Luke is a Product Specialist at our Langley location and he is going to be cooking up pulled pork sandwiches with mexican street style corn in an RV! Follow along to try this recipe on your next camping trip!
Cooking the Pork Shoulder
- Red onion
- Pork shoulder
- Pork shoulder rub of choice, Luke uses chili powder, cumin, and sea salt!
- BBQ Sauce
- Chicken stock
- Swiss cheese and pickles (for sandwich toppings later)
- Slice up the red onion.
- Rub pork shoulder with rub of choice.
- Heat a pan with canola oil. Sear all sides of the pork shoulder, then place into crock pot.
- Saute onions in the same pan with the pork juices, then add them to the crock pot with chicken stock, spices, and BBQ sauce.
- Cook on low for 18 hours!
- Plain greek yogurt.
Slice all the ingredients into thin shreds, and mix to combine. Cut the orange in half, and squeeze the juice over the mixture. Finally, add in desired amount of mayo and greek yogurt, stirring to coat!
- Parmesan cheese
- Cajun seasoning
Heat canola oil in a frying pan and cook corn until soft. Spread on mayo, Parmesan cheese, and top with cajun seasoning. Place into a hot oven for a for moment to melt everything together.
Putting Everything Together!
- Butter your buns!
- Remove pork shoulder from slow cooker and place into a bowl with some remaining juices from the cooker, and BBQ sauce. Use a fork to pull it apart and combine.
- Place pulled pork onto the bun and top with more BBQ sauce, swiss cheese, and coleslaw! Enjoy!