Add some decor and ambiance to your campsite with these gorgeous DIY flower lanterns! This craft is kid friendly, and is the perfect activity for days spent at the campsite.
- Smooth sided glass jar
- Pressed flowers
- Mod Podge, matte
- Twine or string
- Tealight candle
- Begin by selecting your flowers! You can research the best ways to press your own flowers by clicking here.
- Paint a small part of the outside of the glass with Mod Podge, and then press a dried flower onto it.
- Add another layer of Mod Podge on top of the dried flower to seal it on.
- Repeat these steps until you are satisfied with your jar decoration! Then allow the jar to dry for 5 minutes.
- Finally, cover the jar with a thin, even layer of Modge Podge to ensure that everything sticks, and the finished look is smooth.
- Decorate with mouth of the jar with a twine bow or loop, and enjoy!
Check out some of our other kids crafts!
This craft is the perfect way to entertain children during a camping trip! Kids will love hunting for leaves and foliage to create their colorful masterpiece!
As summer begins to heat up and kids begin to grow bored, grab your paint and squirt guns to try out this fun and creative craft!
This is a great camping craft for kids! These bird feeders are easy and fun to make, and they allow you to enjoy birds and great outdoors!
This is a fun and simple craft to entertain kids!
These craft projects are fun, simple, and turn out beautifully! They are also a fantastic way to keep young children occupied when the winter weather can make it hard to play outside.
Here is a great creative craft for the entire family! You can use these cute lanterns to add some aesthetic and decoration to your campsite.