This camping dessert is soft, gooey, delicious peachy goodness! Simply wrap them in foil and roast them over the campfire or a grill for a quick dessert.
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 2 tablespoons caramel sauce
- 1/4 cup pecan halves
- 2 ripe peaches
- Butter a 6 inch square section of a large piece of aluminum foil and drizzle with a tablespoon of caramel or brown sugar.
- Scatter pecans evenly over the caramel.
- Wash peaches and slice in half, removing the print. Arrange the four peach halves, cut side down on top of the pecans. Drizzle with remaining caramel sauce.
- Wrap the peaches up tightly and place in the hot campfire ashes or low on a grill. Cook slowly for about 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from heat and open the foil to allow steam to escape. Invert the dessert onto a plate, and drain the juices out of the foil.
- Serve warm and enjoy!