This healthy salmon dinner is the perfect RV recipe, because you can make it all with just one pan! The less dishes to be washed, the more time spent around the campfire, right?!
- 2 salmon fillets
- 1 lb asparagus
- 3-4 tbsp olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp fresh thyme, chopped
- 2 tsp ginger, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. (200 degrees Celsius)
- In a small bowl, combine 2 tbsp olive oil, 2 tbsp lemon juice, half of your garlic, 1 tbsp thyme, ginger, and salt and pepper. Mix well to create the salmon glaze.
- Add your salmon fillets into an oven safe pan, (cast iron works the best), and brush both sides of the fillets with your prepared glaze.
- Place the asparagus into the pan beside the salmon and top with 1 tbsp olive oil, 1 tbsp lemon juice, 1 tbsp thyme, and salt and pepper.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the salmon flakes easily with a fork.