To help you celebrate the New Year we have created a recipe list of delicious cocktails and mocktails! These drink recipes will create eye catching yet simple to make drinks that your party guests will love!
Click here to jump to Mocktails!
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1 cup cranberries
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 2 cups cranberry juice
- 1 cup pomegranate juice
- 2 cups sprite
- White rum, spiced rum, whiskey, or vodka
- Combine all the ingredients in a large punch bowl. Leave the alcohol on the side for guests to add themselves to keep the punch in the bowl kid friendly!
- 90 ml spiced rum
- 510 ml pomegranate juice
- 30 ml Cointreau
- 240 ml spiced ginger beer
- 250 g frozen mixed berries
- 90 g fresh raspberries
- Springs of thyme
Rum Berry Cocktail
- Pour all the ingredients except for the berries into a large jug and stir to mix.
- Half fill 4-6 glasses with frozen berries, and add a bit of ice if you’d like!
- Fill glasses with the cocktail, top with fresh raspberries and a spring of thyme before serving.
Pear & Cranberry Champagne Cocktail
- 1 1/2 cup cranberries
- 1/2 medium ripe pear
- 2 teaspoons orange zest
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 750ml bottle slightly dry champagne
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Add cranberries, pear, orange zest, water, and maple syrup to a small baking dish and toss to combine.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes, until the fruit is bubbly and cranberries have burst. Transfer mixture to a food processor or blender and mix on high until a compote consistency is reached. Add more water to thin the mixture if needed. Add more orange zest if you desire a more citrus flavor or more maple syrup to sweeten.
- Strain the mixture (optional step)
- Transfer the mixture to the fridge and chill for 30 minutes – 1 hour, until cool to touch.
- To serve, add 2 tablespoons of compote into each serving glass, and top with a bit of champagne. Use a spoon to serve together, and top with more champagne.
- 1 ounce Godiva Chocolate Liqueur
- 1 ounce Bailey’s Irish Cream
- 1 ounce half and half
- 1 ounce Vodka
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips, melted
- Graham Cracker, crushed
- Marshmallow, toasted
- Place the melted chocolate and crushed graham crackers into two separate bowls.
- Dip the rim of the martini glass into the chocolate followed by graham crackers
- Fill a shaker with ice and add chocolate liqueur, Baileys, half and half, and vodka. Shake for 30 seconds and pour into rimmed martini glasses.
- Garnish with toasted marshmallow and serve immediately.
- 14 ounces coconut milk
- 10 ounces silver tequila
- 8 ounces Grand Marnier
- 8 ounces lime juice
- 8 ounces coconut water
- 6 ounces simple syrup
- Frozen cranberries
- Shredded coconut
- Fresh rosemary springs
White Coconut Margarita
- Combine ingredients in a large pitcher and stir until fully combined.
- Use a quartered lime to rim each glass with lime juice and dip the top of each glass in shredded coconut.
- Fill each glass with ice and top with margarita, serve with frozen cranberries and fresh springs of rosemary before serving.
Frosty Peppermint Cocktail
- 2 ounce coconut rum
- 2 ounce blue curacao
- 1 ounce peppermint schnapps
- 1 ounce pineapple juice
- 1 ounce sprite
- Crushed candy canes
- Simple Syrup
- Add simple syrup to a plate and then add crushed candy canes.
- Roll the rim of the glass in the simple syrup and then the candy cane.
- Fill glasses with ice.
- Combine the liquors and pineapple juice into a shaker only with 3-4 pieces of ice. Shake to combine then pour into glasses.
- Top with sprite and then serve!
- 1 tablespoon orange sparkling sugar
- 1/2 cup crushed ice
- 1/2 cup orange soda
- 1/2 cup cream soda
- 1 tablespoon grenadine
- 1 maraschino cherry with a stem
Orange Creamsicle Shirley Temple
- Rim a glass with sugar and fill with ice
- Top with orange soda, cream sodas, and grenadine.
- Garnish with cherry and orange slices.
Sparkling Pear Punch
- 2 cups pear juice
- Juice 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 liters ginger ale
- Sliced fresh pear
- Pour pear juice into a large punch bowl. Add lemon juice and stir in sugar
- Mix in ginger ale and top with fresh sliced pear
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 lime, juice only
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 9 oz ginger beer
- Crushed ice
Blueberry Moscow Mules
- Add blueberries to a large glass with lime wedges and sugar, and mush ingredients together well.
- Transfer blueberry mixture to a copper mug and add crushed ice
- Pour in ginger beer, stir and serve!