To help you celebrate the New Year we have created a recipe list of delicious cocktails and mocktails! These drink recipes will create eye catching yet simple to make drinks that your party guests will love!
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1 cup cranberries
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 2 cups cranberry juice
- 1 cup pomegranate juice
- 2 cups sprite
- White rum, spiced rum, whiskey, or vodka
- Combine all the ingredients in a large punch bowl. Leave the alcohol on the side for guests to add themselves to keep the punch in the bowl kid friendly!
- 90 ml spiced rum
- 510 ml pomegranate juice
- 30 ml Cointreau
- 240 ml spiced ginger beer
- 250 g frozen mixed berries
- 90 g fresh raspberries
- Springs of thyme
Rum Berry Cocktail
- Pour all the ingredients except for the berries into a large jug and stir to mix.
- Half fill 4-6 glasses with frozen berries, and add a bit of ice if you’d like!
- Fill glasses with the cocktail, top with fresh raspberries and a spring of thyme before serving.
Pear & Cranberry Champagne Cocktail
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Add cranberries, pear, orange zest, water, and maple syrup to a small baking dish and toss to combine.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes, until the fruit is bubbly and cranberries have burst. Transfer mixture to a food processor or blender and mix on high until a compote consistency is reached. Add more water to thin the mixture if needed. Add more orange zest if you desire a more citrus flavor or more maple syrup to sweeten.
- Strain the mixture (optional step)
- Transfer the mixture to the fridge and chill for 30 minutes – 1 hour, until cool to touch.
- To serve, add 2 tablespoons of compote into each serving glass, and top with a bit of champagne. Use a spoon to serve together, and top with more champagne.
- 1 ounce Godiva Chocolate Liqueur
- 1 ounce Bailey’s Irish Cream
- 1 ounce half and half
- 1 ounce Vodka
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips, melted
- Graham Cracker, crushed
- Marshmallow, toasted
- Place the melted chocolate and crushed graham crackers into two separate bowls.
- Dip the rim of the martini glass into the chocolate followed by graham crackers
- Fill a shaker with ice and add chocolate liqueur, Baileys, half and half, and vodka. Shake for 30 seconds and pour into rimmed martini glasses.
- Garnish with toasted marshmallow and serve immediately.
White Coconut Margarita
- Combine ingredients in a large pitcher and stir until fully combined.
- Use a quartered lime to rim each glass with lime juice and dip the top of each glass in shredded coconut.
- Fill each glass with ice and top with margarita, serve with frozen cranberries and fresh springs of rosemary before serving.
Frosty Peppermint Cocktail
- Add simple syrup to a plate and then add crushed candy canes.
- Roll the rim of the glass in the simple syrup and then the candy cane.
- Fill glasses with ice.
- Combine the liquors and pineapple juice into a shaker only with 3-4 pieces of ice. Shake to combine then pour into glasses.
- Top with sprite and then serve!
- 1 tablespoon orange sparkling sugar
- 1/2 cup crushed ice
- 1/2 cup orange soda
- 1/2 cup cream soda
- 1 tablespoon grenadine
- 1 maraschino cherry with a stem
Orange Creamsicle Shirley Temple
- Rim a glass with sugar and fill with ice
- Top with orange soda, cream sodas, and grenadine.
- Garnish with cherry and orange slices.
Sparkling Pear Punch
- 2 cups pear juice
- Juice 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 liters ginger ale
- Sliced fresh pear
- Pour pear juice into a large punch bowl. Add lemon juice and stir in sugar
- Mix in ginger ale and top with fresh sliced pear
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 lime, juice only
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 9 oz ginger beer
- Crushed ice
Blueberry Moscow Mules
- Add blueberries to a large glass with lime wedges and sugar, and mush ingredients together well.
- Transfer blueberry mixture to a copper mug and add crushed ice
- Pour in ginger beer, stir and serve!